How to Submit Your Proposal:
Please follow these instructions carefully. It is your responsibility to make sure your presentation proposal is submitted correctly. You must be signed up on the Australian Educators network and logged in to submit your proposal.
1. Join the presenters group to receive general emails for those who have submitted proposals.
2. Copy the following text (highlight and ctrl+C/cmd+C on your computer):
Your Name and Title:
School or Organisation Name:
Area of the World from Which You Will Present:
Short Session Description (one line):
Full Session Description (as long as you would like):
Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session:
Short 100 word bio of your background and experience in education:
3. Click here to open a new forum discussion post: http://australianeducators.ning.com/ozelive-submissions-waitlist
4. Post with the title of your proposed session.
5. Paste the template text (ctrl+V/cmd+V) into the body of the forum discussion post.
6. Fill in the session information according to the template. If you separate your answers with a blank line and bold the questions, it will make your proposal easier to read.
7. In the tags field, use the strand tag code for the strand to which you are submitting your proposal. You are welcome to use more than one tag if it applies to your session.
8. Click the Publish button to save your proposal.
You are able to modify your proposal after it has been saved and up until it has been accepted. If you need to change your proposal after that time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduling Your Session:
Once your proposal has been accepted you will receive an email from conference organizers and you'll be able to select a time for your presentation on either February 27 or 28 or March 1 to suit yourself. Please make sure you check your timezone.
Note: multiple rooms will be available for concurrent sessions and you will have a moderator in each session.
The week before the conference you will be provided with links to your room(s) and advice in preparing your presentation.
All sessions will be recorded. MP3 and MP4 formats will be available for you to download.